Last modified: February 15, 2020
2. Data Controller
Sole Proprietorship Pavlov V.A.
Company Registration Number: 317784700139552
Bolshoy Sampsonievskiy pr. 61
St. Petersburg, 194044
3. Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so — for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better. We collect this information from three sources: if and when you provide information to us, automatically through operating our Services, and from outside sources. Let's go over the information that we collect.
3.1. Information You Provide to Us
- When you register for a Website account we collect your name, email address, and password. You may provide us with more information — like your job position — but we don't require that information to create a Website account.
- When you fill in our online form to contact us, we collect your name, email address, and anything else you tell us about your request.
- When you fill in our online form to start a skills test, we collect your full name and email address. You may provide us with more information — such as a link to your resume or your phone number — but we don't require that you provide that information to start a skills test.
Note: Financial information (e.g. credit card number, account number, etc.) are not collected by us, they go directly to the payment services provider and only when you make a purchase.
3.2. Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use our Services, we may also automatically collect information about you. This includes:
- Log and usage data. We may log information when you access and use the Services. This may include your IP address, date and time stamps, HTTP request type, form data, referral URLs, and the requested URL.
3.3. Information Collected from Other Sources
When you access or use our Services, we may receive information about you from other sources. This information includes:
- Location information. If you participate in a skills test, we may receive and process information about your location such as your country, state, and city. The information is provided by the Ipregistry service based on your IP address. For more information see the "Sub-Processor List" section below.
- Financial transaction information. If you make a purchase on the Website, we may receive and process financial transaction information from our payment services provider, such as transaction ID, transaction date/time, transaction amount, etc. However, we NEVER collect your bank card information, such as card number, card mask, name on the card, CVV/CVC code, or card expiration date.
4. How We Use Information About You
We use information about you to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve the Services;
- Research and develop new services;
- Send you test reports, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and other support and administrative messages;
- Provide customer service.
5. How Information About You Is Shared
We don't sell or rent your Personal Data to marketers or unaffiliated third parties. We share your Personal Data in limited circumstances, as outlined below.
- Employees and contractors may gain access to some information about you in order to help provide our Services. For example, if we need to assist you with something or if we're investigating an issue with your account.
- Service providers: We share your Personal Data with a limited number of our service providers. We have service providers that provide services on our behalf, such as website hosting, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure, email delivery, and auditing services. These service providers are listed in the "Sub-Processor List" section below.
- Legal Requests may force us to disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
- Business Transfers: In the event that we enter into, or intend to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of our business, such as a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock, we may share your Personal Data with third parties for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction.
- With Your Consent: We may share and disclose information with your consent or at your direction. For example, we may share your information with third parties with whom you authorize us to do so.
- Aggregated or De-Identified Information: We may share information that has been aggregated or reasonably de-identified, so that the information could not reasonably be used to identify you. For instance, we may publish aggregate statistics about the use of our Services.
6. How Long We Store Data
We store the information we collect for as long as it is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it. We may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
7. Your Rights and Choices
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- Right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your Personal Data.
- Right to rectification – You have the right to request us to correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- Right to erasure – You have the right to request us to erase your Personal Data, under certain conditions.
- Right to restrict processing – You have the right to request us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data, under certain conditions.
- Right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data, under certain conditions.
- Right to data portability – You have the right to request us to transmit the data that we have collected about you to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
You can access and update most of your personal information from the Website directly, but if you have a more specific request (right to portability, to object, etc.) feel free to contact us via the contact form.
You can also delete your account information at any time from the Profile Settings page. When you delete your account, the Personal Data associated with your account will be removed from the Services' database instantly. Some information may still be present in our logs and backups, but it will definitely be gone after a maximum of 30 days. We may also retain certain information about you as required by law or for legitimate business purposes after you delete your account; for example, we may retain information about your financial transactions for our own business records.
8. Use by Minors
The Services are not directed at individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that they not provide Personal Data through the Services.
9. Information Security
While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so. We monitor our Services for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
10. Transferring Information
11. Sub-Processor List
We use the following third-party products and services to provide our Services:
- Google Cloud Platform for hosting the website and storing data.
- Google Analytics for analyzing website traffic.
- Cloudflare for DNS resolution, DDoS protection, and load balancing.
- Ipregistry for IP location detection.
- CloudPayments.eu for payments.
- SMTP2GO for sending emails.
12. Links To Other Websites